If you missed my virtual town hall on May 7, you can view it here!
Or you can watch clips of my answers to specific questions:
- Can you explain the governor’s stay-at-home order and phased reopening?
- What can the Legislature do to get the governor to open up the economy more quickly?
- When will the economy be fully reopened under the phased-in approach?
- How does Washington compare to other states?
- What is the state’s budget situation?
- The COVID-19 lock down situation is significantly impacting citizens’ capacity to exercise their right to referendum. Communicating and collecting signatures is virtually impossible. What’s an appropriate remedy?
- What can you tell us about the lawsuit filed against the governor’s stay-at-home order?
- Is property tax relief or car tab relief possible?
- What are your concerns with the governor’s plan to reopen the economy and how is the Republican plan better?
- What about schools?
- When will we be able to return to our doctors’ offices?
- Why are some businesses allowed to open while others aren’t?
- What numbers does the governor look at before he moves on to the next phase of reopening the economy?
- Why is camping not allowed?
- Is it possible for the Legislature to limit the governor’s emergency powers?
- Why don’t we see more Republicans questioning the governor’s actions in the news?
- What do you think about sheriffs who don’t enforce the governor’s orders?
- Why are tribal casinos allowed to open?